Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Bevelled front
- Frameless design
- Fast-reacting induction zones to speed up your cooking
- Flexi cook - two zones combined in one extra large
- 15 power levels + Boost
- Touch controls with slider touch control
- End of cooking timer for each zone
- Residual heat indicator
- Pan/pot detection function
- Control Panel Lock
- Any Dish zone
- Child Safety
- Automatic safety switch off
- Pause function
- W 240 X D 380 mm, Flex zone, 3300 W
- 1 x 210 mm, 2200 W
- 1 x 145 mm, 1400 W
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan.
What does this mean for you?
More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning.
Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
|Dimensions:||W: 600mm x H: 56mm x D: 520mm|
|Control Type||Touch sensors|
|Installed power||7.2 kW|
|Number of Zones||4|
|Zone 1||W 240 X D 380 mm, Flex zone, 3300 W|
|Zone 2||1 x 210 mm, 2200 W|
|Zone 3||1 x 145 mm, 1400 W|
|Hob Surface Material||Black glass|