Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4 induction cooking zones
- 3 Bevelled Glass
- Frameless design
- Booster function for maximum power for set period of time available on all zones
- Fast-reacting induction zones to speed up your cooking
- Flexi cook - two zones combined in one extra large
- 15 power levels
- Touch controls with slider touch control
- End of cooking timer for each zone
- Residual heat indicator
- Pan/pot detection function
- Control Panel Lock
- Any Dish zone
- Keep Warm function
- Child Safety
- Automatic safety switch off
- Pause function
- Any Dish zone, 3300 W, booster 3600 W or 2 zones 1800 W, booster 2600 W
- 1 x 210 mm, 2200 W, booster 3200 W
- 1 x 145 mm, 1200 W, booster 2000 W
The induction hob: cook fast, clean and safely while using very little energy.
Induction: fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption.
PowerBoost: selectable boost in power output for up to a 50% shorter time to boiling.
Energy consumption display: shows energy consumption for the most recent cooking process.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan.
What does this mean for you?
More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning.
Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
|Dimensions:||W: 600mm x H: 56mm x D: 520mm|
|Control Type||Touch sensors|
|Installed power||7.2 kW|
|Number of Zones||4|
|Zone 1||Flex Zone+: 200 x 380 mm, 3.3 / 3.6 kW|
|Zone 2||⌀145 mm, 1.2 / 2.0 kW|
|Zone 3||⌀210 mm, 2.2 / 3.2 kW|
|Hob Surface Material||Ceramic|