Delivery and the order processing time
- Products shall be delivered in the United Kingdom only.
- The standard order processing time shall be 21 working days, unless a different deadline for order completion is specified in Product description or when placing the order. Temporary or permanent unavailability of a Product shall be immediately notified to the Customer. If Products with different delivery times are added to the same order, the Products will be sent within the longest time limit laid down in the order.
- For orders processed via PayPal service, the lead time shall be counted from the date of receipt of the payment.
- The Products ordered shall be delivered by courier service or RoyalMail.
- Products delivered by courier service are delivered from Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM. To settle delivery details, you will be contacted by courier (SMS); no contact can be guaranteed if the order is delivered by RoyalMail. Delivery at the exact time set out in the order cannot be guaranteed.
- All non-palletized parcels that weight less than 31.5 kg or are smaller than 200 cm in size (L/W/H) shall be delivered to the premises at the delivery address specified in the order. All other parcels shall be delivered to the outside of the building at the delivery address specified in the order; deliveries by courier service shall be unloaded from the vehicle.
- The delivery costs depend on the value of the order and the weight and size of the parcel. The costs are listed in the shopping cart.
- Prior to collecting the parcel, check the packaging to see whether or not it has been damaged during transport. In particular, pay attention to the condition of tapes or seals affixed to the parcel. Should the parcel bear any traces of damage, refuse to collect the parcel and in the presence of the courier draw up a damage protocol and contact the seller in order to explain the issue.
- Sink-Tap.co.uk shall not be liable for non-delivery or delayed delivery or processing of the order attributed to incorrect or inaccurate delivery address provided by the Customer.